Wednesday, October 19, 2011

FOTD: my go to simple and natural

Ive been working like crazy which makes me so tired now a days! So, i rather spend the extra minutes sleeping than making myself look pretty lol so this is basically my go to makeup when im in a rush or i just dont feel like beautifying myself. Either way, i still like the look cause its simple yet with a pop of lip color, enjoy =]


Products used:
mabelline concealer(mineral power?)
mac studio finish concealer in nw25
mac mineralized powder in medium plus
(which is getting pretty light on me)
benefits hula bronzer(my fav)
fabuliner in black
maybelline colassal mascara
wetnwild eyebrow palette in ash brown
maybellines lipstick in pink please
elfs tinted lip conditioner in pretty pink?


xoxo,
Jess.



1 comment:

  1. I feel you. It's so hard to motivate myself to wake up at 5am, much less put on makeup lol. I literally hit my alarm 3x before waking up. But you look lovely! I really dig the waves in your hair, you make looking "natural" so effortless :)

    ReplyDelete