Monday, July 11, 2011

Delish!

Thanks to YouTube, I've been craving for Korean kimbab! I've been watching so many videos of how to make them that I decided to make my own. There are so many other different kinds of kimbab but the beef kimbab is my absolute favorite! Surprisingly, my husband loved it. I didn't know if everything was going to turn out good, so I didn't take pictures of the actual ingredients but I do have pictures!  BTW, prepping everything took awhile bc you have to cook everything seperately, and cut everything a certain way but after all the prepping, everything else is easy breezy. I don't think there is a sauce to dip with, I think its suppose to be on its own, but you still can. My sil made a sauce for it that taste pretty good. I prefer to eat it without the sauce but with radish pickle!:)

Love,
Jess.



No comments:

Post a Comment