Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little bit of sparkle

Ive been wanting to get a rhinestone
Phone case for quite some time now. Every time I go to the mall, I always stop by those cellphone booths and check out there phone cases. There rhinestone phone cases are either ugly or too expensive. I am not willing to pay thirty and up dollars for some phone case that I know won't last long.
So, I decided to make my own phone case! Yes, I made it all by myself. I'm so proud too lol I didn't have a design in mind but I knew I wanted a little pink in it and I wanted hello kitty in it too but I left the hello kitty part out because I left my hello kitty supplies at home.(spending a week at my sils)
This is my first time making a phone case so I know it isnt perfect but I thought with the beginner stage that I have, I did pretty well!! I bought all of my supplies from michaels and joann. I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment