Sunday, January 2, 2011

rain, rain, go away!

I hate the cold weather and i hate when it rains! i cant wait till summer or spring time comes around because i love to have me some fun in the sun =)
Had a blast on new years eve playing just dance on the wii and going into a club ten mins before it closes! lol..btw, i cant stop playing just dance!! its so much fun and i can get my excercise from it because i dont hardly do anything active so the wii can keep me active for now until it gets warmer again. Anyhow, made spaghetti for brunch and it was yummy!! i really want some korean melon popsicles so im hoping the husband will take me to go get some! yes, i have no car so i rely on my husband to take me places bc i cant drive a manual car  and his car is a manual lol another boring day wasted staying in being a lazy bum =(

Heres a picture of me and my hubby from swimming! i know i know, i look redonkulous but its the only picture we took plus i promised a picture from my last post :)



xoxo,
jess.


No comments:

Post a Comment